So what's been happening?
I had an amazing baby shower a week and half ago.
![]() | |
| 34.5 weeks prego - pre-shower (dress: ASOS maternity) |
I can't express how thankful I am to everyone involved (mom, mother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law and husband) in making it happen, especially my mom! It was beautiful!
![]() |
| Pretty Shower! Including my BOB Revolution Running Stroller up top! |
![]() |
| Compliements of Natalie's Instagram... |
I am so thankful and blessed to have the most amazing family and friends that that gave us such wonderful and super cute gifts. Now to get that baby room ready....oh goodness.....(that is in the works now....)
How I have been feeling?
Heartburn is in full blast, I think it is affecting my sleep, seriously, water makes me have it...I have tried every concoction known to man and decided in the end, I only have a month left and it will be gone...Otherwise, I feel okay, a little stressed, a little slower, the normal third trimester stuff. I still haven't experienced any swelling, but am taking precautionary measures like elevating feet!
![]() |
| Relaxing with a good comedy, kale smoothie and feet elevation |
Exercise
Still moving along, I stopped running a few weeks ago, mainly because of the bladder and having to pee, but as seen from a walk last week that ended in a downpour during my last mile and half where I decided to run rather than walk to get to the car quicker, yes, I can still run if I have to. HOWEVER, the weather is just not conducive to running for me...This pic was taking from my walk this weekend at 10:30am where it FELT like 93....
So I continue to power walk 2 days a week for about 3.5-4 miles. I am still hitting the gym for strength training 2 days a week for about 45 min followed by 30 min of cardio (elliptical and spin bike). My yoga is about 1 day a week and then I am still trying to swim 1-2 days a week that has been most amazing as I feel soooooo good in the water...
Nutrition
It's been hot so lots of flavored waters with fruit, smoothies and juices can be found on my instagram...
As we stress and try to get the home in order for Baby Girl's arrival, we still have time to laugh :)
![]() |
| These two are having a baby! |








It's sounds like you are on your A game when it comes to your workouts! That is amazing! Your baby shower looks precious! Hang in there!
ReplyDelete