I have been getting a couple questions so far - the do you have a bump and how are you feeling....
"Do you have a bump yet?"
Still no bump, just a slight little difference in my
The only difference in body at this point is maybe my boobs. So yes, I finally have reached puberty at 37- woo I have some boobs!
I am sure my body will change soon, I am kind of excited for that...new shopping opportunity!! I got some gift certificates to Destination Maternity and hello...new pair of Joe's or Seven's Maternity Skinny Jeans?? You know I have a shopping problem - makes me want to read Shopaholic & Baby again for a good laugh.
"How are you feeling?":
Depends on the day you ask me.
Monday - Friday (this past week) I FELT AWESOME - I had a great runs, bike, swims (see the plural swims) and some strength training.
Saturday - felt good in the morning, but it was my OFF day and had lots of good things happening like brunch with my girls and hanging with my sister and watching the trainwreck we call "Miss America,"
Sunday - slow - tired - exhausted which brings me to exactly how I felt for the past few weeks...so tired where your eyes close during the middle of the day...you can fall asleep standing up...and now back with my stuffed up nose...yeah...
I felt less nausea this week (yeah!) but the smell of Dunkin Donuts still makes me want to puke.
All in all, I feel very healthy, very happy, make that extremely happy, and blessed that this was able to happen.
Awwwww! I love reading about your pregoness! The puberty comment made me LOL. Love you girl! I'll go shopping with you anytime b/c I still wear my maternity pants. :P
ReplyDeleteI always kind of rolled my eyes when people would talk about how tired they were during the first trimester. Then I went through it. Holy crap... it was the weirdest most exhausting thing and that was when I didn't do anything some days. :) It gets better!
ReplyDeleteOh I hated that bump question too because I didn't show for ages! I was really self concious of it because people were always judging it, even though my baby was almost 4kgs lol. One of my clients who I saw almost weekly only realised i was pregnant at 36 weeks !!!! But hey, I fit my pre-pregnancy pants by the time bubs was 8 days old so who's laughing now ;)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your pregnancy! x