Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fashionable Nausea Prevention Methods - Psi Bands

When I first became pregnant, I was a LITTLE nauseaus, not to the point of puking though.  When I was asked how I felt, I thought about it and realized...

"I feel hung over every morning..." and as a friend added - without the benefit of drinking fabulous beers or wine the night before.

You know that feeling, the one where you think you may throw up but instead decide to try to hold it in.  It's the feeling that you don't want to get out of bed for the fear of passing out or being dizzy...

When I first told a friend of mine I was pregnant, she came over with an early Christmas gift...Psi Bands

Kind of feel like Wonder Woman....a little...

These bracelets were developed by a mom when she herself needed something fashionable and functional to get through the nausea.  They work pretty well, using acupressure.   

I have also used other traditional methods such as lots and lots of ginger!!!


The prenatal vitamins I have been taking do NOT mess with my stomach and includes ginger so that was a double bonus. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I'm so excited for you guys!!! So many babies... must have been a good time of year for all of us to rekindle our marriages! :)

    The second trimester is SO much easier. I didn't have a rough bought the first, but even with the little that I struggled (sleepiness, loss of appetite, rough evenings around dinner time), these last 6 weeks have been a breeze!

    So excited to follow your journey as well. :)

    ReplyDelete