It started October 26th (see below) I originally decided to watch a video of this "Let It Go" song on my phone....A few days later she was playing in the corner and started yelling "Gooooo", so I thought hmmmm, maybe she liked it. So I secretly without my husband knowing (at this point we were in the "I HATE FROZEN" club) I ordered the DVD.
And this is when it all spiraled out of control...
One of her new words was ANNA, OLAF and she hates ELSA (Thank God) because - she got the doll from her aunt and she tossed it over her shoulder (all good here, I like Anna better anyway).
And yes we are now moving beyond just "Le...Go" to a strong "Let it Go" and "Snow doesn't bother me anymore" and doing her own "tick tock" when the "Do you want to build a snowman" song comes on. And yes, I am gonna show you two videos that crack me up - I acknowledge you may not think this is as cute as I do...and I couldn't decide which to show between the two.
My whole point to this is WTF is going on with that movie. Did Disney slip in some subliminal message that we don't know about? I know my daughter already loves any kind of musical like "Annie" and "Mary Poppins" but she also still has the attention span of a pea (sorry baby if you read this at some point when you are older) but this is the only movie she sits though in its entirety. Curious George is a close second, but Frozen wins out every time.
To close out here - Sofie had a wonderful Christmas with all her family and friends! Here are some pics....






No comments:
Post a Comment