| 9 months |
| 8 months |
I started sitting up by myself at 6 months, army crawling around about the same time. Since then, I started pulling myself up all by myself to standing about a month ago and now am trying to balance. I have figured out that if I need to get something myself I found other things I can stand on that are higher in order to reach. Take that mom and dad! I have used drums books, really whatever I have access to. I guess you would call me very resourceful and well, determined. I am an independent girl.
I said "mama" about a month or so ago - don't think they believed it so I kept repeating over and over and I would say it again and again.
| Mommy's 1st Mother's Day |
A few weeks ago, I said "baby" "ball" "papa" but they didn't really think I did. In the past few weeks, I figured out how to say "dada" for a while I confused the b and the d...all good now!
Let's see what else...
I had a Christening back in March at St. Gregory the Great. It was very beautiful thanks to my parents.
I have had lots of play dates, I am finishing up my music classes for the semester.
I even have a book club the same day as mommy's with my friend Mila.
I recently flew again. Mommy and daddy took me to Disneyworld and I went to EPCOT a lot, checked out Magic Kingdom and I went swimming in a real pool!!
I also went to the beach, they think I look a lot like mommy when she first went to the beach at the same age.
I eat all kinds of food, I love the real stuff more than the packaging. I really just like eating whatever mommy has. It's fun and I like to do it myself. I have tried everything from meat (chicken/turkey/beef) and all kinds of veggies. I particularly love it when mom steams peas or broccoli and sautés with garlic and olive oil over some baby bowties. I also love scrambled eggs and any kind of fruit or avocados. Although my number one favorite food is MILK.
Gotta go to back to sleep before mommy notices I am not on the monitor.
Love Sofie B

No comments:
Post a Comment