Daddy also works at home so it's super cool. He is super busy with starting a brewery and working and traveling, but he still finds time to hang and play with me and give me kisses even when I pull on his beard (which has proved to be excellent in helping me sit up - I just pull).
I know they say all babies do is eat, sleep and poop but I have been really working hard. I kept on trying and I learned to roll over right before my four month appointment.
Christmas was great, what a cool holiday! I tried to sleep really good that night for mommy and daddy and waited for Santa. I came downstairs and he left me all these presents. I loved the paper and helped everyone unwrap!
I partied a lot - went to numerous Christmas parties (including my first one at the brewery)
and the New Year's party that mom and dad had.
NYE was also my first sleepover with my friend Mila (her mommy and my mommy are best friends)...
It was great, but it's exhausting being that social.
As I approached 5 months, I have also been working on some core exercises, I watch mommy do her abs and figured I better start so I can sit up and play with my toys myself.
I am almost there, a little wobbly but getting there. I love to be on the move and Grandma and Pop-pop and Aunt Theresa bought me the coolest round-about toy so I can basically walk myself to play. Then Grandmom set up my other keyboard so I can play two at once. Daddy says it is similar to some guy Mike Portnoy from a Dream or something (oh, Dream Theater - mom just clarified).
I have also experienced my first snow, which I have to say after the last 4 snowstorms, I am ready for some warmer weather.
Mommy and her friends took Mila and I out running which was cool. I think she is training for a race so I hope to get to help her back into shape.
I really like sweet potatoes, peas, string beans, and pretty much any kind of fruit like mango, pears, apples and peaches and my favorite is avocado. I think because mommy eats so much Mexican food.
She says some day I will love hot sauce. Sounds good to me!
I go for my six month appointment next week, so hopefully mom will update you all.










You are quite the sweet little girl! Tell your mommy I said hi!
ReplyDelete