Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My First 4 Weeks

Since mommy seems really busy taking care of me, I figured I would let you know what's been going on in the first 4 weeks of my life...I mean this is MY blog - mommy has her own that she needs to be posting in...hint hint...

The first 5 days in the hospital was pretty uneventful, I ate, I pooped, I slept and repeat with the exception of meeting my new family (which I have to say are pretty cool). 
Grandmom Cipolone (my girlfriend)

Grandpop Cipolone

Nana LaCouture


Within the first few days, mommy and daddy learned how to change my diaper, give me a sponge bath and swaddle me (daddy is pretty awesome, mommy not so much).  I found eating to be quite easy and I think mom and dad were pretty happy since apparently I am saving them some money...(which I think is going towards my cool clothes).

I met so many aunts and uncles and cousins and many of mommy and daddy's friends.



During the first two weeks, I enjoyed playing on my activity gym and trying to keep my head up...

I love to smile

I love sleeping with mommy

I love hanging and staring at daddy, he's kind of funny and he has this fur he has on his face...

I also really love music especially Dean Martin and Fishbone (I like everything, but ska music and the rat pack are my favorites so far.

During my third week, they gave me a real bath and let me tell you it was far better than the sponge bath - I mean, really, didn't they figure out that air and a sponge leaves me kind of chilly (they both have degrees in chemistry and biology for goodness sake..no common sense I guess), not exactly fun.  But I do like the water, hopefully mommy will get me some swim lessons...

This weekend I am 4 weeks!  Mommy and daddy went out for a date so I hung with Grandmom and Aunt Theresa.  
Grandmom's girlfriend (they say we look alike)

Hangin with Aunt Theresa


On Sunday they took some pics of me for the annoucement and then got to celebrate mommy's birthday!

I'm pooped (literally and figuratively) and will check back with you all soon with another update!  By the way - I turned 1 month today!


Love, Sofie B.




2 comments:

  1. Sofie, you are one precious little girl. Make sure you let mommy get some sleep and keep getting big. And tell mommy to keep posting pictures of you because you are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet you! You are quite the busy little bee for being only 1 month old! If you are anything like your mommy, and I know you are, you will always be on the run! Hugs and kisses from your Aunt Deb XO

    ReplyDelete